Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Workout Wednesday

So as you should know by now I love to expose different events, topics, books, style looks,etc. I'm going to be doing a new section on Wednesdays called "Workout Wednesday" where I will expose anything fitness related that seems really cool and informative. Cause we all wanna be the most fabulous person we can and I believe the foundation for achieving "fabulocity" starts with being healthy!!!!

OK so I was talking with my personal trainer Carlos Brevard of "Beyond Fitness" and he was telling me of this really ingenious new class that he designed for mothers and their kids. It's called "The Mommy and Me Workout Session." This newest fitness class to hit the Prince George's County, Maryland area is made to be fun, interactive, and promote physical activity on a regular basis. Classes start March 9 and end April 1 and is located in Bowie, Maryland.



If I had a little one I would love to have him or her tag along with me during my workout session! I could bond with my child and get my workout on at the same time. I love the idea!!!!! More information is on the flier above , and also check out the Beyond Fitness Website at http://www.gobeyondfitness.biz/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment