Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Hair!

Ok, so I feel as though I need to go natural. I have been relaxing my hair since I was about 12 maybe 13 and not because I really needed to, but because my mother got tired of doing my hair. My natural hair texture is not really difficult to work with and I constently get people saying "you dont even need to get perms", I can go without getting a touch up for about 4 months, (back in the day it was almost 6 months). I'm not really trying to jump on the bandwagon of going natural because it kinda seems like the thing to do right now (not trying to offend anyone) but because I wanna be able to blow my hair out and straighten it and have it flowing in the wind, or if the mood strikes me just washing and going and rocking my naturally wavy curly tendrals. I am more so deciding to go natural cause I want more options and less stress. I recently cut my hair into this cute Rihanna inspired cut but now that it is growing out I want to just go for it and just cut the rest of my relazed hair off. I'm still kinda torn between what I should do. Just thought I would put it out there, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment