Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crave

So I absolutely love to read! I read pretty much anything and a gift card to Barnes and Noble or Borders is wonderful! Now my favorite book is Crave by Darnella Ford. I have read it at least 3-4 times. For anyone who loves to read and/or likes poetry this is a recommended read. Now to better understand me I like topics a little "dark" in nature and in my opinion this is one of those books. I think a reason why I love the book so much is because I can relate to the feeling of the main character (not quite to her extreme). If you have ever been in a relationship and gotten to the point of almost feeling addicted to someone please pick up this book. Here is quote that I just absolutely from the book:
Have you?

Have you ever?

Have you ever craved someone?

Have you ever craved someone so bad?

Have you ever craved someone so bad you could feel?

Have you ever craved someone so bad you could feel your heart?

Have you ever craved someone so bad you could feel your heart beat still?

Beat still

Beat still

Beat

And they-

Didn't crave you back?

If you decide to get this book and read it please let me know what you think I would love to have a conversation about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment