Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok so I may be a little late but this past weekend I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" at the movies. Now I already owned the book and when it became a movie I was really excited. Anyway the movie was very creatively done, contained unique yet realistic characters, and most of all was insightful. Now I had originally planned to see the movie with my girlfriends but I ended up seeing it with a really close guy friend and I think that was the best choice because guys tend to give the real logical truth about matters and when I was sitting there at different point in the movie my friend would say "Yep that's true about males!" Females, because they sometimes want to spare your feelings, (there are a few clips in the movie that prove this theory lol) will sometimes distort a matter to make it fit what you want to see. The movie gave lots of advice and brutal honesty about men and relationship and how distorted our female mind can become concerning the two. The real message that I walked away with, is that if a guy really wants, you he will come after you, and if he doesn't then.......HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!

Go see the movie if it is still out but if you're feeling a little more adventurous purchase the book you wont be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment