Saturday, February 6, 2010

You need a vision

Hello everyone, I know I have been kinda absent lately, but it has been for good reasons. If you do not already know I just gave birth to a little girl almost 2 months ago. With her birth I have had to really take a look at my life and figure out what I really wanted to do. I needed to know what I was called to do and then move into it.

I needed a vision.....
I know I was interested in business and helping small businesses grow to the next level. With that God showed me my future self and I loved her. So now I have a vision of myself succeeding in my own company and doing what I love (and looking good doing it as well lol).

I don't know everything, but I do know that I am to be successful so with that I am pressing forward and trusting God to lead me to where I am supposed to be. If you know you are supposed to be doing something great do not wait until you feel it is the right time. Step out now and trust God to take over. When He sees you step out on faith and do what he has called you to do, he has no choice but to step in and give you what you need to succeed.

Get a hold of a vision and move forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment