Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! 

I know I haven't written anything in awhile but I am back and will make a solid effort to blog more this year. While I was gone from the blogging world I got pregnant and recently (December 10, 2009 to be exact) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Grace. She is my beautiful little lady and I am so happy. 

Since giving birth to her a lot of things have come into perspective and I have changed  my outlook on some things. Some goals have gotten changed and my mindset of what is important has matured. A serious goal for this new year is to find out my purpose. I believe that God put us all on this earth for a reason and only through him can we find that purpose. 
I desire to be successful, happy, in love and all that jazz but obtaining all of that is in vain if I die and never accomplished what I was placed on this earth to do. 

I'm excited to see what God is going to do in my life this year and I will keep you posted. 

More to come, 
Love, 
Noir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment